Monday, November 17, 2014
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Ella Jo is 15 weeks old today (3.5 months) and rolled over! I love milestones but this is definetly going to complicate things. Now we are worried if she will roll at night to her tummy and end up in her spit up. Never ending worry! She rolls from back to front.
Thursday, June 12, 2014
It is 5:53am and I'm holding you in my arms and thinking about how lucky we are to have you in our lives. You already bring so much joy to each one of us. Your smile and grin lights up the room literally. Bright eyed and bushy tailed really does describe you. You are already so big and long not a newborn anymore.
At 10 weeks old you:
- Have found your hands and across the room you can hear you sucking on them.
- Can see further distances and recognize voices.
- Have started drooling like crazy.
- Have found your tongue.
- Have slept until 5:30 this entire week and snacked for about 6-8 minutes and then gone back to sleep. Your mommy is not swaddling your arms during this sleep time.
- Visited the zoo for the first time.
- Can hold that little head up pretty well.
- Laugh and coo and kick your feet when you are happy.
We love you sister!
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Today Ella Jo has had an off day. I think her tummy has really been hurting and of course we have been on the road to swim lessons and a friends house. We are finally home and she has eaten and fallen asleep. I very rarely just sit and hold this little girl unless she is nursing but today I thought she needed it. I love every moment with my little girl and am so thankful to be home and able to enjoy this time with her. I think we are both in our happy place!
Friday, May 23, 2014
The boys as much as the fight non-stop, they do play so well together. This week we have singing cowboys and firefighters. Gaines has turned his room into a fire station. I just shut their doors because they have pulled out so much "necessary" stuff for their adventures.
Our next door neighbor, Mr. Barry, plays his guitar on his back patio every evening so the boys insisted on playing their guitars outside to watch the "beautiful sunset" as Gaines says. These two are a mess!
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Happy 4th Birthday Will Odom!
At 4, YOU
You have grown up in a blink of an eye. I cannot fathom that you will start Pre-K in august.
At 4, YOU
- Weigh: 43.8 lbs (93%)
- Height: 41.5 in (75%)
- 20/20 vision
- Love, love,love sports
- Just finished your second soccer season and scored almost every game.
- Are the best playmate.
- Are very protective of your siblings and your little girlfriends at school.
- Mimic everything your daddy does or teaches you.
- Are a pretty good helper.
- Are still as intense as ever.
- Are cautious and a little timid with a few things animals especially dogs, riding your bike, parts of swimming, and still will not go near mascots, Santa, etc.
- Love school.
- Know most of your letters and numbers.
- Are starting to draw real things.
- Cannot go by your brother without hitting, pushing, or at least touching him.
- Have the best grin.
- Want to be as big as your bro so bad.
- We love you so much William Garrick Odom.
Will woke up to his 4th birthday with balloons, a new shirt, and breakfast delivery from Panera Bread. We had a very busy day celebrating. Strawberry Patch with our church friends, swim lessons, and Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. Turning 4 is not too bad!
|Celebrating at the Strawberry Patch|
|Our buddies Luke and Lydia Blevins|
|Our church play group|
|Luke and Will|
These boys are getting so big and still pick up and play like brothers
|Ella Jo gave Will his gift.|
|Wrestling and baseball cards and a football. What more can a boy want.|
|Will is 4!|