The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Friday, September 5, 2014

Gaines's Big Week


This last 6 weeks of school has been a blur with Ella Jo's arrival. Believe it or not I miss my little routine of taking and picking up the boys. I love seeing them interact with their friends and teachers. I love hearing their friends get excited to see them. This week is bittersweet. Gaines graduates from Pre-School and has his Kindergarden night at Gladeville. He is so excited! I have not let myself really think or feel about all of this but I am super sad. As much as the boys annoy me to no end I love having the prove large of staying home and being a part of their lives. From this point on Gaines is never home again with me and I'm going to miss his 5 million questions starting at 5:55am and not ending until he falls asleep. Will is not going to know what to do with himself. He has never not had his big bro around. Gaines could careless how sad we are he is ready to move on and conquer the next stage of his sweet 5 year old life! He has learned so much this year in Pre-K and I am amazed and so proud. 



No comments:

Post a Comment