The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

7 months old

Ella Jo Odom,
You are closer to a year now that a teeny baby and it is so sad. I want to cuddle you forever. I look at how quickly your big brothers have grown up and I just want to hold you tight forever. I keep trying to hold them tight and they will let me sometimes. 
At 7 months, YOU:
Are eating food, supposed to be eating 3 meals a day. That is still hit or miss. 
Could take or leave cereal. 
Threw up and were sick for the first time, no fever. So sad and scary but despite no rhyme or reason for it I think it is oatmeal cereal. You have not had it since.
Sit up so well. You still cannot get in that position alone but you can stay there and play.
Keep trying to pull up but not there yet- thank goodness.
Sleep ok. You are ready for bed around 8pm and then you might wake up at 5a or at 1a, 3a, and 5a! We try to let you cry it out but sometimes you win with your screaming and I nurse you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment