The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Friday, January 18, 2013

My 33rd Birthday

Celebrating the big 33 this year - Triple threat is what I kept calling it until one of my more intelligent friends told me that would actually be 333...with age comes wisdom may not apply here!

Nonni had a wonderful birthday craft planned for the boys of course that ended up happening at our house. Very serious about their brown large canvases for their mommy for her birthday.



 We celebrated the Sunday before with my family. My birthday dinner request was Salmon, mash potatoes, and fudge pie. YUM AND SMELLY! Thanks Mom!!!



Will was in quite a mood tonight...

Gaines right in the middle of everything

I love Holidays! For my birthday, I received a burlap door hanger for each holiday.

The boys gift, my very own bright yellow Nashville Predators shirt - one can only dream for a gift like this!

Will and I devouring the fudge pie



Friday, January 18, 2013
Officially 33
My Mama brought over banana muffins and an egg sandwich! Even at 33 I am spoiled.

Selfie

Getting haircuts on my birthday

Now off to the mountains with my girlfriends for Girls Weekend 2013! Best Birthday Ever!

Dinner with my girlfriends in Maryville to kick off the weekend! Triple threat - 33!

1 comment:

  1. OK I am determined to still celebrate your birthday!! Can we PLEASE make this happen soon!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete