The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Friday, August 3, 2012

Girls Night Out - TWICE!

This week I have had TWO nights with the girls and it has been great!

On Tuesday night a group of gals from the neighborhood and random other connections went to Suzy's House of Yum in Nashville. We had a great group and the food was great. I think Sheree, Amy, and I sampled everything on the menu. 

Shannon, Christy, Sheree, and Amy
On Friday night Nonni watched the boys and a few of us went out to celebrate Sarah-Beth's birthday at Jonathan's by our house. It was so much fun hanging out catching up with girls that I have known since middle school and high school.
Claire Hennessey Hacker, Sarah-Beth Belcher Blevins, Suzanne Northern Wheeler, Cristen Woosley Davis, and me
In honor of SB's birthday and true Flashback Friday!
Prom 1995 - Our Freshman Year

No comments:

Post a Comment