The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy 55th Birthday Mom!

Today's is Mom's 55th Birthday. We started off the day with the boys leaving singing messages for her and then we went out for dinner at Stoney River to kick off her birthday month. We celebrate for the month in our family. I forgot to get a pic at dinner but here was Mom's gift for this birthday celebration.


Oddly enough I read this today and thought it was perfect to celebrate my Mom on her birthday. This sums it up:
Happy Birthday Mom! I love you more than words could ever describe. Thank you for being the person that a daughter could strive to be. I can only hope I am half a good of a mother to my boys as you have been to me. It will take an entire new blog post to go into what a great Grandmother you are to the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment