The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Monday, October 8, 2012

The Don

Garrick and I headed to St. Pete's Beach, Florida this weekend to celebrate Big Al and Shauna's Wedding. I love the story of how these two got together. Last summer at Foldy and Kathryn's wedding in Newfoundland they met and never looked back. Shauna was a bridemaid in Kathryn's wedding and Big Al is a fraternity brother of Garrick and Foldy. So many of our friends made the trip for this wedding. It was a great time and a beautiful place for pictures!

The Don Caesar Hotel
St. Pete's Beach, Florida

I'm just a little proud of this picture!
I have to admit I was super excited to be at the beach. We have been so busy lately that I kept just thinking we were flying to a wedding forgetting about the fact we were staying at a gorgeous hotel and playing on the beach!!!
So much fun!



Garrick and Paul really happy to be together
Mr. and Mrs. Alan Hice
Love sweet Shauna's smile!!!


The Odoms, Stechs, and Hungates
The Odoms and The Foldenauers
The newlyweds!
The Sig Eps

No comments:

Post a Comment