The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Mimi!

Today is Mimi's Birthday and we headed over to her house to bring her some lunch. We are having our official birthday celebration later in the month. I am truly so blessed to have Mimi as my grandmother and I am so thankful that my boys get to have a relationship with her as well. 
Since a picture can say 1,000 words, this should sum up Billie Jo Gaines...
I have never been too far from my grandmother

 Do you think we look alike? I am not sure how old she is in this pic but I am around 7 here.

Happy Birthday Mimi!!!! Thank you for giving me my love for mysteries, books, and TV. Thank you for my wit and quick tongue. For the lack of interest in anything domestic or shopping and a Love for denim. I love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment