The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Country Lovin' Will

All of Garrick's family has a love for music and for Pop Culture in general and I think Will has that love as well. I thought he was going to be more of my Hip-Hop boy but he seems to LOVE Country music and prefers that to the children's music in the van. His favorite song on the radio right now is Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker. His absolute favorite singer is Greg Hanna as in Mr. Greg -  Saylor and Hallee's dad. This is who we went to see in June at the Country Music Fest in Nashville. The Hanna's moved here from Canada where he is a Top 40 Country music singer and working on making it in the US. We have a copy of his new album in the van and Will listens to it non-stop - which means I listen to it non-stop. Don't get me wrong I really like it but cannot listen to it anymore! Now he has me pull up Mr. Greg's videos on You Tube. It is hysterical how much is loves him and his music. He will see someone with boots like "Mr. Greg" or the way he wears his hat. #1 Fan right here. 

Will performing "It Rained" by Greg Hanna:


Will performing "Wagon Wheel" by Darius Rucker:


No comments:

Post a Comment