The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Friday, July 12, 2013

GBC Preschool Camp

Best Week Ever in my personal opinion! Gladeville has a PreSchool camp for a week from 9am-3pm and on Friday 9a-12p for $45 a child. Worth every penny! Will was old enough this year to go and i was really worried because of his whole pooping situation. i wasn't sure if I should send him in a pull-up or not. I decided to chance it and thankfully Ms. Jennifer was his teacher and I was at ease. She has loved my boys for the past 3 years and was Gaines's first teacher at Gladeville. That is the other great thing about camp is that many of the PreSchool teachers come back to do the camp so the boys know most of the teachers there even though it is a church ministry. Will ended up not having any accidents all week (he would wait until after school and then poop in his pants!). Will had his friend Hallee in his class and Gaines really only knew one person in his class but still had a great time. I had all these big plans to work out and clean out all week. Instead I did work out everyday but I ended up running errands and throwing in some fun stuff as well. We also spent 3 afternoons at Mimi and Papa's house playing so the boys were truly worn out every night.


Ms. Jennifer would send me pics throughout the day.
So excited for bike day! Will was a little hesitant but Ms. Jennifer said he did great.

Love this pic of Gaines. Love his serious look. My friend Meghan pointed out that all the other kids have their helmets on except mine! Ha! I am just thankful they don't realize yet.

Gaines's class having a picnic lunch

Lily and Will riding bikes. Will having a blast playing with the parachute.


My boy

After camp we went to Chic-fil-a to play with Will's bestie from camp. They love each other so much! Chase kept saying I love him, he is my brother! They better sleep well tonight.


Our crew
Saylor, Hallee, Gaines, & Will

Cell phone pics from Ms. Jennifer

Our ice cream social at Mimi's house today after camp.
Saylor was sick this morning so Will got to ride with Hallee to camp. We have taken so many pics of these kids that they just know what to do!

Will's class

Gaines's Class

Will has never done this before, he actually fell asleep sitting up he was so exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment