The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

For the Love of Milk

I have been stressed about my milk production. I really think it is the cause of EJ's lack of weight gain so for the love of milk I have started the process to boost my supply. The more I read the more confused I get on what I should do. I bought a huge bottle of fenugreek, then talked myself out of starting it to see if my milk would adjust itself with other boosters.

Lunch after our outing to the health store. I am obviously worried about a proper diet, right?!?!
I started eating oatmeal daily and my friend sent me a recipe for lactation cookies including ingredients such as flackseed meal and brewers yeast- never heard of this stuff! Supposed to be good for you though. Needless to say, true love is making these cookies from scratch with the help of all three of my children. Two hours later they are finally done and they actually taste pretty good kind of similar to oatmeal cookies. By the way, brewers yeast is exactly what it says it is - beer! Smells like OCI after a Friday night. Now I just need to eat 16 a day to boost my supply!
Baking Lactation Cookies with this Motley Crew


No comments:

Post a Comment