The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Two Weeks Old

Ella Jo, I cannot believe you are two weeks old today. You just got here!

Your second week of life has been a little more challenging. You definitely started waking up more which means you are not very satisfied. I do love your sweet eyes during awake time. When you are fussy, you will settle eventually if we wrap you in a cozy blanket, hold the paci in, bounce, and say shhhh shhhh shhhh. Usually by the time this happens your big brother Will will want to come over and kiss and pet your head.

You have had a busy two weeks for such a little baby!

Bright eyed! Right after this you peed all in your bed!!!
I traded in my clipboard and pencil for the iPhone app to keep up with feedings and diapers. Welcome to 2014.
Reese came to visit!

Ella Jo meeting one of my Mommy's best friends, Auntie Melissa.

First bath...yes I am 2 weeks old.

Meeting Lily and Ms. Betsy

Back at the doctor to weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment