The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Farm

One of my favorite parts of being able to stay at home with the boys is being able to have my grandparents, Mimi and Papa,  as a part of the boys weekly if not daily lives. They love their Mimi and Papa so much and keep them hopping! Oxygen tank and all! They live on 13 acres in Gladeville, TN and we call it The Farm. In reality, the only animals on this farm are Daisy and PeeWee the boys cousin dogs.


 Will loves him some Papa Jim and i think besides Daisy, Will might be Papa's only other love!
 The makeshift sled Mimi made for Gaines. I think she literally had made something on it that morning - not sure what I am going to do with her!
 my sweet Baby Boy - look at those chubby cheeks!
 Will is OBSESSED with Daisy (really all dogs) but she has to be right behind him or around the entire time we are the Farm. This is Will hugging Daisy.
 CHEESE!
I am sure they are rough-housing like Will needs any encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment