The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Thursday, January 5, 2012

First Kiss

Will Odom kissed a girl! When I picked the boys up from school today, Will's teachers told me him and this precious little girl Lily got caught kissing in the playhouse! I could not believe it!!! 


Will loves to kiss everyone but I have never seem him initiate it, usually it is form us saying, "Go kiss Mimi and Papa good-bye." Needless to say, I think they both liked it! 


Here is a little insight on how Garrick and my parenting styles are different even at 20 months old you can see it. My immediate response to the situation was "Did you take pictures?!?!" and I called all our friends and family and shared the news of the first kiss. I mean this is a big deal, Gaines was 2.5 before he even spoke to another child let alone give a hug or kiss on his own! Garrick on the other hand looks me dead in the face and says, "I KNOW Will did not initiate this." Did he really just say that?!?!?! I mean this child Will kiss anyone if you tell him too! I had these flashes of Will being in 3rd grade and getting a call from his teacher to have a conference and Garrick saying, "Not my child." I think we are in trouble!


You tell me - who do you think is Mr. Lover Lover here?






No comments:

Post a Comment