The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Sunday, January 15, 2012

My 32nd Birthday Celebration

Our family got together to celebrate my 32nd birthday and it was wonderful! Mom cooked and made lasagna and fudge pie. She had this grandiose idea that she would get the boys to help her with the cake pops, needless to say I think they made two. I was overwhelmed by all the great birthday gifts and a little spoiled. Aunt Nita, Uncle RM, Judy, and Bill were able to join us and the boys loved all the attention.


This is how the party started...our first guest arrived:




Seriously, does anyone else in the world have a grandmother like mine?!?!? She walked in and said she flashed Garrick. I told her I would appreciate it if she would not wear this to my birthday celebration! She said she had to change before bedtime or Papa might not be able to control himself.


My cake pops made by Mom.


 Gaines and Aunt JuJu

 Playing school with Aunt JuJu. Aunt Judy was the teacher and the boys had to wear their new backpacks from Aunt Judy.


Uncle Grant and Will

The Birthday Girl and her little boys!

Will loved playing with Bill


 Will should have thrown up. He has such a sweet tooth, every time I turned around he had a M&M cookie, cake pop, bite of pie you name it!



 The Odom Family 2012

My Grandmother and Great-Aunt Nita

Grant and I with our family

Thanks Uncle Grant and Trish for our college money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment