The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Random Moments

Some of my favorite pics, I take with my cell phone. Here are some since the beginning of the year.
Found Gaines pouring tea for the princesses at Shipwrecked. Of course Will had to run in there and get right in the middle of it!

Running at the Farm

Sporting our new coats from CocoBonBon - LOVE THEM!!!

Gaines's old teacher Ms. Jennifer gave him this aviator jacket hand-me-down and he is obsessed with it

First day of Music Class, had to stop first at the Donut Hut in Green Hills. The boys thought they were big stuff sitting at the counter.


 I love this one of Gaines and Daddy's boys

Gaines was pretending Will was his baby and rocking him and singing to him - this lasted about 2 minutes until Gaines shoved Will off the chair




  Mommy went to Atlanta for Melissa's baby shower and Daddy had "Boys Weekend." I don't know how Garrick manages to get such a good pics of the two of them. I am sure he would say he is a pro is why...Look at these cuties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment