The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Monday, February 20, 2012

Atlanta Trip

We headed to Atlanta this weekend for Elizabeth Kelly's 3rd Birthday. We had such a fun weekend hanging out with my best girlfriends and their families. It was some much needed catching up time and watching our kids get to play together was priceless. I love that we all make an effort to really stay a part of each others lives. I would not trade these pictures and memories for anything. I'm going to make this a few posts because I took so many pics!


I'll start with Friday Nights Brazilian Dinner. Raph is always the host with the most and treated all of us to a Brazilian BBQ and it was delicious! His meat literally melts in your mouth - how often do you think he hears that?!?! HA! 


The boys loved the freedom they got and had pizza and popcorn for dinner and ate with Lea and Cabe downstairs. They were too cool!


The kids table - we were watching them over the monitor and they really sat down there ate and had conversation!

Will crawled up next to Jess and was just checking to see what she was doing

Cabe and Chris - our thinkers

Gaines and his big friend Chris playing

Our crew! This shall never be framed or posted on facebook! Looking rough but at least we captured the memory

Parents-To-Be Melissa and Chris

My best friends!

1 comment: