The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Monday, February 20, 2012

Hanging out with friends in the ATL

 Saturday was so much fun! The Carvalhos live in a great neighborhood on a cul-de-sac that all the kids play on. My kids loved it! It was a beautiful day especially since it is mid-February. I am very jealous that we do not have this at home - so much fun!


Kids Breakfast - I just love this! I wonder when they are 16 if we will still get pictures like this?!?!

Rotten! 

Brothers

This is what it looks like to fly a kite with no wind!

Will just ran for 2 hours!

Having a little juice break
Will and Lea

I think Lea is bossing Will

Daddy and Gaines (Mini-G)

Mom, really do we have to touch?!?!
Gaines (3) and Lea (3 in April)

Look at this Motley Crew!

Lea and her boys

Gaines explaining some show to Lea

This picture to me sums up Will Odom

RUNNING

This is Will watching the high school boy shooting hoops

PURE JOY

Gaines playing with his new friend

Will right in the middle of the big kids in the other room
Love this! Big boys playing Wii
Will loved Haley and would not leave her alone. His Nonni and Poppy needs to get a cousin dog for their place.

No comments:

Post a Comment