The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Monday, February 13, 2012

Preparing for Valentine's Day

Everyone once in a while I try to be a good Mom and get crafty. I am not really sure why I do it, it never ends well for a few reasons. One, I do not have the patience it requires for a specific task to be completed with my boys. Two, they do not listen and they have an attention span of 30 seconds. Our task was to paint pictures for the cute little Valentine mailboxes we made the family. What the pictures do not capture was me losing it! We did end up with every family member some sort of picture and at least a piece of candy!


Delivering the candy to all the mailboxes

Will eating all the candy instead of delivering! I think this was his first Reeses Peanut Butter Cup

I do love this picture! This was the before while they were sweetly working on their projects.

This is where the screaming starts - Will takes Gaines's paint

Now coloring on his

No comments:

Post a Comment