The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Monday, February 27, 2012

Zoo Day with Poppy

Today is gorgeous!!! It is Sunny and 60 in February! It was a touch decision but I decided to skip Zumba =) and take the boys to the zoo. Poppy was so thrilled that I called to see if he wanted to join us (that is sarcasm - he always says yes and has a good time but never really wants to go!). Will kept yelling, "YAAAY!!!!" and clapping every time I said Poppy was coming. Gaines literally talked the entire way to the zoo. I was thrilled to have extra hands because Gaines and I had some traumatic pooping incidents at the zoo which makes it exhausting or maybe that was because I ran across the zoo (yes, i said ran) to get Gaines to the potty in which he still refused to go and chose to go in his pants after the 3rd attempt in 1.5 hours. I hope I survive to see the day when I can truly say he is potty trained and truly not worry about him having an accident.


love this pic! 
Look Poppy, the zebras!
Will trying to balance
I told them to get off the beam about 16 times...
The $12 train ride...if only Poppy knew that! Actually, he probably would not have cared since it was my money!
How Gaines and I spent our time at the zoo
Will loves the goats
Hey buddy
Will looking at the fish
Poppy educating them on stingrays from the wildlife expert

1 comment:

  1. Christy....I didn't know you had a new blog. I still check your old one sometimes and think "I wish she would put some new pics on here so I can see her kids!" Now I know! Can't wait to catch up on what's been going on with y'all!

    ReplyDelete