The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Monday, February 20, 2012

Elzabeth's 3rd Birthday Party

We went to Atlanta to celebrate Elizabeth Kelly's 3rd Birthday. Her theme was Minnie Mouse and it was so cute! I am slightly jealous she gets to use pink polka dots - don't see that in my future!!! The boys had a blast - a little overwhelming for hung over parents!








Getting ready for the party!

With our festive ears! You know I love a theme!
The Odoms - yes, I planned their outfits according to the theme...

Favorite picture of the party!

Maybe, second favorite picture. This is our having a blast face!

Don't worry guys, as you sit on the bench I have the boys during the dance party

There is no way in heck I am talking to Buzz Lightyear!

Sweet babies getting ready for the second dance party!

My girls!

We are 3!

Gaines and Lea

E, Gaines, & Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment