The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Best St. Patrick's Day Ever!

We kicked off St. Patrick's Day with going to the park. It was another gorgeous summer day in March. Of course I was trying to capture the perfect St. Patrick's Day pic and did not happen but I did get some cute ones!



Gaines loves to just RUN at the park. 



Will has and still does love to play with any ball and is pretty coordinated considering his parents and his older brother genes getting passed down to him!

I tried so hard to get a pic with these hats! I love these!!!
 Nonni and Poppy came over after nap and watched the boys where we could go to the Franklin Square St. Patty's Day Beerfest. We have never been before and we had a blast. It was just fun to do something besides go out to eat plus the boys love when their grandparents sleepover! 

This was worth my $40 for a ticket! How great is this pic?!?!

Jeff & Stacy Novak, us, and Katherine & Derek Church
We were so lucky it did not pour on us. After the event, Novak took us to Drake's in Cool Springs to continue the party as Novak usually does! It actually was perfect and we all loved watching Jeff's dance moves the rest of the night. We even saw a couple of moves from Garrick. I did feel old, we were so excited about the music line up because it was from our era and all the other old people were busting a move!


Jeff, G, and D friends since High School

I am so lucky to have these gals in my life! Stacy, me, and Katherine

At home Nonni and Poppy were working on some Easter activities I had gotten for them to do with the kids. I have NEVER even when i was little enjoyed coloring Easter eggs and Gaines kept picking out these kits at target and I explained to him that you ONLY do these activities with grandparents that Mommy does not do eggs. Needless to say, I think Nonni was about to kill me...She said that they had dye all over my house. Will thought the eggs were balls hence the cracks and Poppy was just like having a third child!

Posing with the Final Product




No comments:

Post a Comment