The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Parties! Parties! Parties!

March has been full of birthday parties with the boys! It is so fun to see them interact with their neighbors, classmates, and friends. 


We kick off the party month at Pump-It-Up for Saylor's birthday. Saylor's Mommy, Sheree, was one of my nurses at Centennial when I had Will and was actually the taking care of me when Will was sent to the NICU. We had an instant bond and come to find out she was my neighbor and her daughter, Saylor, goes to school with the boys. Garrick and I were so proud of Gaines at Pump-It-Up - this was the first time that we went and he did everything on his own. It was a whole new world! He was so brave and then of course Hercules (Will) wanted to do it all too!



My brave boys!
The Odom Boys

This was some party! Tons of kids all between 1 and 5 years old!

Gaines, Claire, and Kylie - friends from school
Will was invited to his first birthday party without Gaines. I was so excited to take Will without Gaines. He is truly never without him besides school and I want him to have that special time! Lily, his girlfriend at school and first kiss) had a Barney party at Monkey treehouse in Cool Springs. Will had so much fun except for the whole Barney part. He wants nothing to do with any of these characters. For those that actually read this, I swear I have more clothes for the boys besides these pink shirts but from the last few posts does not seem that way!


Will and Lily

Hey Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment