The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chalkboard Shower Celebrating Todd & Laing

It has been ages since I have hosted a baby shower or wedding shower and this Spring I will have 3! Tis the season to celebrate life changes!!! Garrick's friend since high school, Todd and his wife Laing are expecting their first little boy in March. Baby Brown will be the 8th boy out of 10 of Garrick's high school crew. The only girls in the group are the Novak Girls. We hosted a couples shower with the Novaks.



Dad and Mom To Be
Todd & Laing



My new obsession. I saw this on a burp cloth and thought this was hysterical and was perfect for the Parents-to-Be. Garrick does not seem to think this is as hilarious as I do...

Look who joined us - The Gregorys!
Working on the game
Hoping to win the prize!



Two-Week Survival Kit
The Parents-To-Be and the Hosts with the Most
Love these peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment