The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy 49th Birthday Uncle Rusty!

We took Uncle Rusty to lunch and the Dollar Store to celebrate his 49th birthday. The boys were so excited and I think it made Russ's day as well. Nothing like spending your birthday visiting the top spots in Gladeville, TN - there are only 3 places period in Gladeville, TN!

Birthday Lunch at The Glade Cafe

Gaines found Transformer Rescue Bots Valentine's at The Dollar Store - he was so excited!
Will got Power Rangers.

Mimi called the other day and told Gaines the next time he came over he needed to pack a bag because they were going on a treasure hunt and when they found the treasure they could pick out two items each time they came over. She has ordered about $100 worth of stuff from oriental trade to add to the junk in my house. I mean seriously this is why I cannot find the floor in my house.

Look at Will's face. I think he may be clutching more than two items in his bag...

These two are two much! Will does not realize his Papa Jim is almost 80 when he is jumping on top of him and wrestling with him. He kept saying, "Papa Jim I wessle you."

No comments:

Post a Comment