The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I HATE MILK!

Every single morning we start the day of with a fight over milk. Gaines decided a while ago that he doesn't like milk anymore and I just do not think it is acceptable to just decide you don't like something after drinking it for 3 years. The rule for a while has been you can not be excused from the table until you drink your milk and since Father Time would sit there for an hour in a half some mornings just enjoying his shows and taking his dear sweet time that rule had to be revisited. Now the rules is they cannot have TV until the milk is gone. It has helped a little bit but not much. It truly starts the day off on the wrong foot every morning. I know at some point I just need to give in but it is JUST ONE GLASS A MILK A DAY!!!! I apologize to my girlfriends that have to hear this conversation every morning when I am chatting with them during our breakfast time.

We did it! We did it! Without a fight this morning - HOORAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment