The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day!!! We started celebrating a day early by making Valentine treats for Daddy and the boys teachers. I feel like I should get a Mom Medal when I let them participate, it never quite goes the way I envision these moments with my children. The boys each got a Transformers Rescue Bot as their "Valentines" from Mommy and Daddy. Will "wrote" on each one of his Valentines for school and they both picked out who they wanted each Valentine to go to in their class.

The final product from start to finish! And we made peanut butter brownies for  the teachers - YUM!
Daddy loved his cake
Making the boys take pictures before school
my keeper - how stinkin' cute are these heart throbs?!?!
Threatening them to get the picture
Whining "I don't want to do this"

"No Will!"

Will and Lily at school - sweet puppy love!
We are still waiting for Gaines to redeem this coupon he made for us at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment