The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Friday, August 9, 2013

Flashback Friday

One of my oldest friends Holly Reid Bailey gave birth to her third baby Benjamin last week. We met when we were 5 years old and she was my grandparents next door neighbor in Manchester, KY. She threw me a cookie monster chair over the fence and we sat and colored together. We have been friends and stayed in touch for 28 years! No matter how much time goes by we can just pick up right where we left off. She was cleaning out some old things this summer and she had sent me some of her finds and it made me think of how lucky I am to have met such wonderful girlfriends for moments, seasons, and a lifetime.


This my 4th grade picture she had in her Lisa Frank trapper Keeper.
1989

Christy & Holly
1997

Christy & Holly
Spring 2009
Gaines was around 5 months old and Samuel was almost here.






No comments:

Post a Comment