The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Monday, August 5, 2013

When I'm an Adult...

In the car today Gaines pipes in from the back and says:

G: Mom, when I'm an adult I know where I'm going to live.

Me: Where?

G: Not with a husband or a wife. You are going to be so excited when I tell you! 

Me: Where?

G: With your friends Jessica, Melissa, Chris and their cute little baby girl. She is so cute! 

Me: But Gaines I will miss you so much.

G: You can come visit. 

Me: Well, Atlanta is too far.

G: Then I'll move to Knoxville and live with Aunt Stacie, she doesn't have a husband.

Me: Gaines, this makes me so sad. I don't want you to leave me.

G: You can visit me at Christmas. 

Well, that was when the conversation ended. At least he is independent.

We were telling Daddy about this tonight and Will said, "I'm going to live here FOREVER!" Bless him!

No comments:

Post a Comment