The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Belated Father's Day Celebration

Since we were on vacation on Father's Day, we postponed our celebration until today. The boys and I woke up early to make Daddy breakfast and let me tell you that is true love - not the breakfast part but letting them actually help! I always struggle with gifts for Garrick. This year we went with the gift of time. In my personal opinion is this best gift ever - ALONE TIME!!!!

The gift: Artwork made at HOME not at school.  Coupons to for an afternoon movie, a morning to sleep in, and a free Saturday. I even told him he could really redeem them unlike some coupons in the past.

My Chefs


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY! 


We headed to Nonni's and Poppy's house for a Father's Day dinner and this was Poppy's gift. He was so thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment