The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Week 6

This week was an odd week with July 4th right in the middle of the week. We tried to stay cool in during the record setting highs in Tennessee this summer. Gaines will not nap at all if we do not do somethng really active so we stay super active because I live for nap time!
Good Morning! I tried to take a picture of the boys and me all sitting in the rocking chair watching a show. i love this time when they want to sit in my lap.
Monday, I took the boys to Pump-It-Up. Will had some firsts here, he did all of the inflatables and slides all by himself. He got scared a few times but he really did do it. Always trying to hang with his Big Bro.



This is what the boys looked like playing on Tuesday morning.

We spent Tuesday morning at Providence's Swim Club. I tried to get the boys to practice their swimming and floating. Gaines refused and I ended up putting floaties on him. I am so frustrated with this. Of course the boys had a blast.
 HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY on Wednesday.
The library hosted the Nashville Zoo and the boys were terrible. They lasted about 15 minutes of the presentation. Will kept yelling, "SNACK! SNACK!" and Gaines was just wollering all over me.
Thursday night Will and Gaines got the stomach bug for the first time ever. It was miserable! Maybe this changed my mind on a newborn because we were literally up all night. The worse part was Garrick and I waiting for our turn to throw-up! Will was pitiful. Thank goodness for Garrick, he would clean up and I would console. I'm not very good with the throw-up. The boys felt so much better on Friday thankfully but G and I felt terrible. I was supposed to head to Knoxville for LeeAnn's Baby Shower weekend but I ended up going up on Saturday. Come to find out quite a few of the kids from the Fireworks Party got sick - at least it wasn't the spaghetti. Lord knows our house would starve without spaghetti!!!

Garrick took care of the boys while I was enjoying some girl time in Knoxville. Gaines called me and asked me to come home that i just had a Girls Weekend and we needed to spend some time together. I am sure his Father did not put him  up to that at all!
Gaines: "Will you are just jealous. Jealous means when you think someone is prettier than you or they have something you want. That's what jealous means."

Gaines: "Will you need to wake up, here's your monkey."
Is this a sweet or mean face? Votes still out with this little boy.
All Vol Cutie!
Cute Booties
Shopping for their new bikes and helmets

No comments:

Post a Comment