The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Fannilow

On Saturday night, Daphne and Rob (my brother and sister-in-law) came into town to go the Barry Mannilow concert - yes, you read that right. Daphne is 36 and a huge Barry fan - I don't think she necessarily fits the demographics for this show. It was great to hang out since we had not seen them since literally Christmas. That may be the longest we have ever gone before without a visit. 

We had dinner before the concert at a new restaurant Downtown, The Southern. It was really good and then picked up tickets at Will Call. My girlfriend Liz's husband works for Barry Mannilow and got us 7th Row Seats!

Dinner
Daph so excited about her 7th row ticket and new Barry shirt
Our hook-up, Chris, looking so professional in his concert attire.

Favorite quote from Barry for the evening:
"I was the Justin Beiber of my era."

Our Fun Faces!
On Sunday morning Aunt Daph and Uncle Rob stopped by to see the boys.



1 comment:

  1. this is awesome!! Looks like y'all had a blast. I've never heard him say the Justin Beiber quote before!!!

    ReplyDelete