The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Trust Me

Gaines talks non-stop and I have been racking my brain to keep up with some of the things he comes up with or says so I'm going to try and just write a post each time one comes up.

"Trust Me Mom. Trust Me"

"Mommy, I need to go downstairs and get some chalk and write out our schedule for the day."

Gaines: "What does Foundation mean?"
Me: "It means a base to a building."
Gaines: "No, it doesn't it means a factory."
Me: "No, Gaines it does not mean that."
Gaines: "Maybe you should watch WordGirl."

SCENE: Father's Day Dinner sitting around the table at Nonni's house
Gaines: "Where are Grant and Trish?"
Me: "They will be here soon."
Gaines: "Are they lost again? They get lost a lot."

"Why are we cooking breakfast? It is not Father's Day."

Gaines: "How do you pee if you don't have a penis?"
Me: "Mommy has girl parts. Just a hole it drops out of."
Gaines: Hmm Ok

"Poppy knows Spanish. He says Adios Amigos."

"I'm OLD. My skin moves." I am sure he got this from asking Nonni why her skinned moved.

Gaines tells ANYONE who will listen about the treehouse project him and his Nonni and Poppy are doing. One day she will learn to keep her mouth shut. Example we are leaving a birthday party yesterday and here was the conversation with the Hostess.
Gaines: Thanks for having us!
Sheree: You are welcome Gaines
Gaines: I'm doing a project. It is a treehouse at my grandmothers house. And we need all the ingredients, wood, mud, foundation, and a blue print. I made a blue print yesterday and we need a stand.



No comments:

Post a Comment