The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Celebrating Dani and Baby Jacob

For the second weekend in a row I am throwing a baby shower. I really should do this for a living! Dani, my friend since 7th grade, is having her first baby. We had old friends and family over to celebrate at my house. Childhood friends are so special no matter how many years go pass. I am so excited to meet this Baby boy in August!


Dani's Sister-in-law, Madonna, made the cake and did the candy table. It was so cute and delicious.
I think this may be my favorite banner i have made yet! I hope she sticks with this name!
We filled out Baby Wishes cards for Baby Jacob.
Baby pictures of Dani and Mark on display

Old Friends!
Tatum, Courtney, Dani, and Christy
Courtney and Dani are due about 2 weeks a part. Courtney was not supposed to here. She is on complete bed rest and ended up having Baby Eli the following Tuesday!
My gift to Dan.
Dan and Chris
Lifelong Friends
Nurse Dan came to visit me and went into my c-section with me when I had Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment