The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Friday, March 15, 2013

Bikes!

Today we had a play date with Ezra, Gaines's best friend from school, and his family. They wanted to bring their bikes over and ride down to the park. I was in a panic! The last time we took the boys bike riding it took 3 adults and it was still miserable. I called in reinforcements and asked Papa Jim to come over to be extra hands. Despite my negative attitude, it ended up being a great morning and everyone had a blast!



Keeping the Streets Safe
Gaines did great! I am just afraid with him being over confident in his biking abilities that he is going to wreck and never get back on. I think Papa might have gone home and slept for about a week after this - he is almost 80 after all!

Will of course wanted to be right there with the boys.
Sweet boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment