The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Celebrating St. Patrick's Day

I would be interested to know how parents explain the point of St. Patrick's Day to their non-Irish children -  leprechauns, lucky, 4-leaf clovers, wearing green, and beer -  pretty much is all I came up with minus the beer and got nothing!
 As with any holiday or theme we celebrated!
Trying out an activity from pinterest. Will liked it for about 10 seconds until he realized he LOVED fruit loops and ate the entire bowl. Gaines actually did half of his rainbow before wanting to "finish it later."

Mom always made us green eggs and ham on St. Patrick's Day morning. This is what my boys got and were in true heaven. Fruit Loops AND Lucky Charms in one week...

Garrick was getting ready for church and I was coming up the stairs and I hear Will yelling for Gaines, "Gainesy, you wanna play with Daddy's iPad?"
I was laughing so hard because they are very rarely allowed to play with Garrick's work iPad and as soon Garrick got in the shower Will made himself comfy in the bed and opened his game!

No comments:

Post a Comment