The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Monday, April 29, 2013

Aunt Nita's 86th birthday celebration

The women on the Gaines side have a family tradition to get together for our birthdays and tonight we celebrated my Great-Aunt's 86th birthday. I am so thankful that my boys get to have a relationship with the only real aunt I have had. Aunt Nita was always at everything special in my life birthdays, graduations, holidays and she is doing the same for my boys. She is 86 and look just like I remember her 25 years ago. She is as with it as ever!

1980
My favorite pic of Aunt Nita
Connie Hughey, DeeAnn Hughey, Me, Aunt Nita, Rusty, & Mom

1979
Baby Shower Aunt Nita hosted for Mom when she was pregnan


the boys and their Great-Great Aunt Nita
They act like she is 25!

Gaines cheesing it with "Aunt Judy" - technically 3rd cousin I think.


Nonni, Mimi, Aunt Nita, Judy & Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment