The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Friday, April 26, 2013

Zoo with Ezra

I had an emotional parent moment when you hurt for your child and your child does not even realize it is going to hurt. Ezra's dad told me that they had decided to put Ezra in another school next year and I thought I was going to loose it. I mean seriously boo-hooing (not in front of him but as soon as I got in the car). Gaines and Ezra have been together since they were 20 months old and truly he was the only child Gaines would play with for 2 years. I have gotten to know his parents and they are great people and it breaks my heart that they will not be together next year. I know that I have to put my big girl pants on but Gaines will not even realize it until the first day of school. He keeps saying, "It is not true. That he is just going in the Fall." 

With all that being said Ezra's mom and I are trying to make an extra special effort to get the boys together so we headed to the zoo today. 


I l ove to hear them call each other by name and what they talk about.




Will just hangs right in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment