The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Lindsay's Baby Shower

2013 has been full of celebrations! Lindsay, one of my oldest friends, my freshman suite-mate at UT, and Maid of Honor is having her first Baby. I am so excited to get to shower her and Baby Andrew! I had so much fun planning her shower because it gave me a great excuse to talk to some old friends from college and high school. I love these girls! 
Theme: More of a color scheme


Food included a brunch theme since that was all that the Mom-to-Be could think that she had been craving including a yogurt bar.

Ashleigh made this and I thought it turned out so cute! A new take on the diaper cake.

All the guests filled these out for Baby Andrew.

We also had guests bring a book instead of a card for Baby Andrews library.

Lindsay looked beautiful as always

Linds, you are going to make a wonderful Mommy.


Hostesses: Ioana (sister-in-law), Brooke (MJ), Ashleigh (UT), Linds, Missy (MJ), Me, Rachel (MJ), and Emily (MJ)

Typical Lindsay expression! Wonder if Baby Andrew will have her big smile and I am really hoping he thinks I am as funny as his Mommy does. 

Girlfriends


Lindsay on my shower day for Gaines - August 2008

Lindsay on my Sprinkle day for Baby Will - May 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment