The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Zoo!!!

I decided to take the boys to the zoo after the Y today. They have been so good about just playing at the Y or the house lately I wanted to get them out to enjoy some sunshine. Well it was a little more crowded and colder than I expected but we did end up staying for about 2.5 hours.

Will loves the monkeys. I think he could watch these crazy animals for hours.


Gaines freezing at lunch.
"Mommy, I cannot feel my fingers!"
Gotta love Spring Weather in Tennessee.



I was interested to see how Will did with the animals in the petting zoo with his new fear of any animals. He did ok - he finally petted one. It is so crazy to see such a drastic change, he used to chase them and would be on top of them with no fear whats so ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment