The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sig Ep's Centennial Celebration & ADPi House Dedication

Garrick and I went to Knoxville this weekend for a weekend full of fun and friends! Sig Ep was celebrating 100 Years and tons of Garrick's friends and fraternity brothers came into town to celebrate. It just so happened that the ADPi House Dedication was this same weekend so I also got to attend as well. Garrick and I both are so lucky to have such great college friends. 

On Friday night we grilled out at Shawna and Big Al's house and then headed to the Old City to a Bar Fat Boy (Aaron) had rented out.
The Foldenauers, The Hices, The Freemans, and The Odoms

Boys will be boys

The girls and yes within 5 minutes I got a stain on my new shirt.

Stetzler was there. Garrick's roommate when he lived in Knoxville after school.

Aaron did not get to enjoy the pizza he paid for...

Big Al and Garrick

Friday night Fun
 On Saturday morning Erin had planned a brunch with some of the ADPi gals that were in town. I got to catch up with Carrie, my little sister in the sorority. I love her and miss talking to her as much as we used too. Then we headed to the ADPi House dedication. I was so impressed at how many women were there to celebrate. The house is amazing and I still cannot even imagine what it would have been like to live there when I was in college. That seems like yesterday but it was 11 years ago!



Erin and I in the sitting room. I am obsessed with this room.

Pledge Class of 1998 represented: Erin Burns Freeman, Me, and Andrea Humphreys

Saturday night we met a group at the bar in the Sunsphere and then headed to the Sig Ep event. They had over 500 in attendance for this event and all the guys were so proud. It was a great event!
The Wives
Garrick and Big Al
Yes, we made them pose for this picture.


Always love a good balloon arch

G, Foldy, Big Al, and Kyle
Even BOPP was there! BOPP took pictures at all of our events in college.

Me and Foldy - we have way too many of these pics over the years.


1 comment: