The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Last Week of School

May has already been so hectic and crazy and now this is the last week of school. We brought the teachers their gifts on Tuesday and I tried to get some pictures since Thursday is always so busy. We also found out this week that Ezra, Gaines's BF, will be going to Friendship next year. I cried - not in front of his parents but I did cry. Gaines and Ezra have been together for 3 years and the best of friends. What makes me so upset is that Gaines will not even realize it until the first day of school when Ez is not there. I know this is part of growing up but I am still sad and also wondering if we will be so lucky with  his next best friend. Tonight is the big end of the year Program!


Gaines and his teacher Ms. Sonya
She has been such a wonderful teacher and Gaines loves her so much!

So proud of Will! Yes I am sneaking a picture of him peeing but I'm just thrilled his potty-training is working!

Wesley, Ezra, and Gaines

Ms. Paula, Gaines's floater teacher, and Gaines
Gaines was making his rounds getting his pictures made with all his teachers.
He asked her about 5,000 questions this year in regards to her wheelchair and she was always so patient with him.

Ms. Mindy and Will Will
Ms. Mindy had Will when he was 8 months old as a teacher that made this year even more special! Ms. Mindy always made a special effort to do the best crafts with the kids. Tons of keepsakes!

Will's Class
Lily, can't remember, Will, Gavin, & Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment