The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day


Gaines woke up this morning and rememebred it was Mother's Day - lovehim. Garrick is out of town until this afternoon for his Nascar race with Uncle Lee but we still had a great Mother's Day morning. We went to church and then Nonni and Poppy took the boys - that is a gift in itself! Mimi was not feeling great so we all headed over to Harkreader Road for gifts and dessert except for I forgot to get the dessert. Oh well hope they were not starving!!! The boys filled out questionnaires about their Mommy that was by far my favorite gift.


Poppy NOT setting a good example with the boys at Publix.

Washing their new police car.

Another great example. He really does try to get fired as my babysitter.

Love this! Nonni found them some "helmets." Gaines would not wear his - will looks like a little pea head!

My boys!
Mother's Day 2013

Mom and Me
Mother's Day 2013

Our Mom
Mother's Day 2013

Mini-Me
Uncle Grant and Will
I think they really favor in this picture.

Three Generations

Sweet Gainesy Kisses

Crazy Boys and their Crazy NonNon


My gift from the boys (actually from Nonni) - a HUGE poster of me and the boys. I can look at myself all day!

My Mom's Name is... Christy.
She is special because... I like my mom.
I like it when my Mom... plays with me and my Elmo toys (what?!?! he does not even like Elmo!).
My Mom can do many things! I think she is best at ...laundry (HA!).
My Mom has a pretty smile! I like to make her smile by...giving her a flower.
My Mom is pretty as a ...flower.
My Mom is smart! She even knows...how to flap like a bird (seriously?!?!).
i'd like to tell my Mom...I love you and I want to play with you.


My gift to Mom


A bedtime performance for Mommy

Mother's Day 2013
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment