The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Will's After Party

Doesn't every child have an "After Party?" We usually do a family brunch on Sunday and any of my friends that came in from out of town but this year we decided to do pizza and dessert at our house right after the party. It was chaos as usual but so much fun! Sunday morning we had breakfast and hung out with our cousins and played. Aunt Stacie took Will shopping by himself to shop for his new bedding. THEN Nonni and Poppy took Will out for his own special day to buy his birthday present. I think he felt like a prince for the day.


Uncle Rob surprised us and came straight from graduation in Knoxville. Gaines was REALLY impressed with his snazzy gown.

Cousins eating pizza! Em, Gaines, and Will.

Reese and Gaines posing in their coordinating shirts. We could not get Will to participate.

Reading his card from Aunt Stacie. This child is always serious. His very own picture of his cousin dogs Chloe and Tucker!

Lucy made the boys pictures. They loved them!

Biggest gift hit - Hungry, Hungry Hippos. I never would have thought to get this game and all the kids loved it!

Cousins 4 weeks a part...4.5 years old.

I'm 3!

Love our cousins!

Birthday shopping with Aunt Stacie at Target. He was more interested in the skateboards than the bedding.
"When I am BIG can I have a skateboard and helmet?"
Thanks Aunt Stacie for my big boy bed sheets and comforter!


Shopping by himself with Nonni and Poppy at build-A-Bear

His bear is a Batman bear
Birthday lunch with grandparents

Tuckered out. Big 3 year old with his paci - Ridiculous.
Gaines reminded Will that we he went birthday shopping for his birthday that he bought Will something as well. So Gaines has been giving Will a wish list. His bear got a policeman outfit.

Thanks Non, I just love my bear's outfit!

Will modeling his presents - a muscle spiderman outfit.


My 3 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment