The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Friday, May 3, 2013

Will's Fear of Everything

I have been meaning to post this for a while, Will is going through this stage where my animal loving little boy is petrified of all animals big to small. This makes me so sad because he used to love them so much. I am pretty sure I can pinpoint when this changed. Mel, if you are reading this don't feel bad! We were in Atlanta and Knox, Melissa's dog, came at Will I think just excited and truly scared him. From that point on he will have nothing to do with any animal even his cousin dogs. This picture below is us at the park today and he would not leave my lap to go play because there were birds flying around. I mean this fear is extreme. Even at the zoo with glass cages around he wants me to hold him or he pulls his legs up into the stroller to make sure they cannot get him. I am praying this is a phase but it seems to be getting worse not better.

1 comment:

  1. :( how sad. a life without the love of animals I cannot imagine!

    ReplyDelete