The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Thursday, May 16, 2013

It's Potty Time!

So I woke up last Friday and decided I am potty training Will and we started. It has gone pretty well but whoever says it is so much easier when they are out of diapers lied. It is not "easier" for a good 6 months. This week has brought back all the wonderful memories of every time I left the house with Gaines worrying if he was going to have an accident or poop in his pants. Overall Will has done very well but the pooping business is exhausting. I hope this "situation" gets better quicker than Gaines's did. Will's reward is two skittles for #1 and anything he wants for #2!!! Last night at Offer Group, Will and I spent the majority of the time in the bathroom since he pooped in his pants twice. The joys of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment