The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Saturday, May 11, 2013

May Cell Phone Dump

These first 2 weeks of May have been filled with birthday celebrations, school, trips to Mimi and Papa Jim's house, dress up, swim lessons and time hanging with Nonni and Mommy while Daddy is out of town with Uncle Lee.
Papa Jim took us on a make-shift hayride. I always join since I am scared for my children's safety. Will was not about to go!
This reminds me so much of time at Mimi's growing up. First of all that is the same table we had and I can see me coloring or organizing my papers.

Working on our new coloring books with Papa Jim. Thanks Mimi for our books!!!

Rotten

Gaines doing some work this morning.

My own Cinco de Mayo Party - Taco Night

Sweet boys posing for Daddy.

Feeding the miniature horses across the street from Mimi and Papa's house. Will would not go near them and Gaines got a little too close!

Saturday morning Cracker Barrel with Nonni

Nonni bought these ugly hats the boys just HAD to have - "All Aboard to Grandma's House"
Darlington Nascar Race
Daddy and Uncle Lee
Daddy's gifts from his race.

Hysterical. I still think it is funny that Garrick is a Nascar fan.

First picnic of the season after swim.

Gaines was watching over his command center. It is very warm outside mind you and he has a fleece aviator jacket on.

No comments:

Post a Comment