The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Thursday, May 16, 2013

When I am 16...

While driving home from the last day of school this was my conversation with Gaines:

G: Mom, I really miss our white car. 

Me: Well, when you are 16 and you are old enough to drive IF you have really good grades and you are a very good kid maybe Daddy and I will buy you a white car. 

G: yes, a white highlander.

Me: you will have to drive your brother to school and then when he is 16 you all will share the car. 

G: no, you will get us two cars.

Me: no sir, we will not be able to afford two.

G: then I'll get a wife.

Me: why do you need a wife? You don't want to get married at 16? Who are you even going to marry?

G: I told you already. I need you to make me a ring in a box and give to kylee like a prince and princess. 

Me: Well, what does getting married have to do with a car? You still have to share your car with your wife.

G: no I don't. Wives get their own cars.

Gaines and Kylee - Last Day of school



No comments:

Post a Comment