The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Blessed

I am feeling so blessed tonight. I just spent the weekend with all of my best friends from college (missing Madison) and had such a wonderful time. We live all over the world and we can just pick up like it has not been a week since the last time we talked. We celebrated our newlywed Megs. Meghan's husband Chris just deployed so this was perfect timing to take her mind off of the deployment. 
Liz and Kristy met me in Nashville and we rode together on Friday to Knoxville. 

Our first stop, LeeAnn's parents house on the lake in Rockwood. we spent the afternoon. This is my 2nd time to visit LeeAnn's parents house and love sitting on the deck looking at the lake. Besides covering ourselves with bug spray it was a great way to kick-off the weekend.

Me, LeeAnn, Carolina, Liz, & Kristy
Sweet Carolina and Auntie Christy - she truly has such a great personality!

Our view enjoying catching up and sweet tea!
Watts Bar Lake, TN
We headed to Meghan's to meet up with the rest of the girls and went to dinner at Aubrey's in Knoxville. This year we have been so lucky to see each other quite a few times! After dinner, we stayed up late at Meg's house and talked more, debated Paula Deene, and laughed and laughed!

Does not matter how much I share with the pups that I am just not into them they find me and want my love anyways!
Saturday morning and early afternoon we spent showering Meghan. I am going to post her shower pics and details in a separate post.

After the shower we headed to the hotel that Garrick had gotten for us and it was perfect. We hung out at the pool all afternoon. Shopped, ate dinner, and went out for drinks and dancing in Market Square. The highlights:
Ayres Hall
The Hill at UT 
Love this! Jess showing off her six-pack!

Bathing beauties

Kenz was in for "winter break" from Brazil.

Besties

Dinner at Tupelo Honey

Let's get this party started!

Megs, Me, and Mel
We look like we are completing the diamond.

Featuring Liz

Mel and I showing off our Jazzersize and Zumba routines - this was much prettier in my head

Kris and I backing up Liz as Destiny Child

I have no idea what Meghan called these but toasting the bride!
"I'm on a Boat"


No comments:

Post a Comment