The Odom Family

The Odom Family

Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 9 - Vacation

We have been gone so long and it has been so wonderful!!! Truly a great vacation and even relaxing with the kids and the ole' grandparents. I went and walked this morning 2 out of 10 days not bad right=)? I just love this place. I stopped at the donut truck and got the boys t-shirts. Nothing like walking/running to the donut shop (I promise I did not buy one!). Our last day on the beach, we did some major shell collecting. Gaines wanted to take a walk down the beach so the four of us headed off. Will and I lagged behind and caught a few more little fish and some great shells. Nonni and Poppy were just REEE-LAXING today. They must think they are on vacation or something. Garrick and I went to George's in Alys Beach for lunch and it was so good! The Grouper sandwich was amazing. We headed out to Rosemary after naps and Gaines shopped for his treat and we took Will and just shopped around. This was really the first time all week we even brought the kids down to the Square. Will got to play football in the grassy area while we waited for pizza from Cowgirl Kitchen. We started packing up when we got home. I think we were all ready by this point. We never did rent bikes or play cards but I don't think we missed out on anything! Tomorrow we head home after one last stop at the Donut Truck. When we get home I am calling to see if we can reserve for next year!
Town Hall in Rosemary
Love the calmness - 7am



Checking out the goods
Will was so proud of his collection.
The love birds - I think they keep hoping we can't find them.
Poppy and Nonni
A fit over something
Gaines saw me updating this page and he said, "Look at me, I am annoying." Why yes my son, here you are.
The fabulous 4.
Still looking for shells. 
one last attempt for a family beach pic.
I continue to reign as champion - no one can touch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment